View Single Post
Old 03-11-21, 09:32 AM
fooferdoggie 

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 685 Post(s)
Liked 951 Times in 558 Posts
My communication skills are really bad and I have trouble getting my info out in an understandable manner.
No I did not make fun of my wife on crutches we laughed about the dog running in fear. She laughed at it. She has fallen twice on them and it has been a really serious problem that was bad till her walker got delivered. No where do I think it is funny she has to use crutches I wish she was Never hurt at all. The dog incident was not serious and happened at a few mph. Could it have been prevented? Who knows with more experience Most likely or better brakes so I could have stopped faster yes. I turned left and braked and we think my wife put her right foot down and we fell over. I have no clue how I could have prevented that but with more experience But it was the dogs owner who takes the blame and he took responsibility.
I have taken full responsibility for clipping the pole. I have tried to work out how it had happened and I will do everything in my power to make sure nothing like that happens again. We both are going to pay the price for this screwup but my wife does not deserve the pain I caused her. But I have never thought it was no big deal I have spent every night with ice on my crotch all night and with a lot of pain and I cant take any pain meds. My wife has so much trouble walking because of her hurt leg and her hurt shoulder. But with lots of ice packs and heat packs I hope it ill ease up. The walker should help a lot over the crutches. I have to go to work late and leave early to help her in and out of her transportation and getting food in time is hard. I don't drive either and I am running out of time. I think with the walker she can get around better so I have more time to work and get food.
She used to be ok with crutches and using them when her ankle would get too sore to walk on but she just cant manage them well now.
We both have our health issues that cause problems and it makes us less steady sometimes.

And yes this is the first time I have ever hit anything with a bike. I have been hit by a car and fallen a few times but that's it.

Last edited by fooferdoggie; 03-11-21 at 09:36 AM.