Old 09-07-21, 08:57 AM
PeteHski

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4605 Post(s)
Liked 5,144 Times in 3,178 Posts
Originally Posted by rsbob
Pete, your cars are gorgeous. Love the blood or signal orange. Can see why you miss it - absolute perfection. And yes, Autofarm is famous, even over here. They do such high quality work on such desirable cars they make me drool. Have watched several YouTube videos about them. Top rate.

Glad you still have one left. Can’t beat the sound of a flat 6 at full cry. I went EFI on my SC and it turned into an expensive mess because the builder could never get it tuned correctly. It gave me good throttle response but had a couple of issues I couldn’t live with, so sold it, with full disclosure, for someone looking for a project, Loved the suspension and inside comfort versus the 72 and 73, but they had the motors and tossability. Always trade offs. Love your cars - very very nice
Thanks Rick. As I've noted before, we have quite a lot in common.

I very nearly bought the Autofarm business a few years ago when Josh was looking to semi-retire. Unfortunately that didn't work out, but by sheer coincidence my current neighbour is one of the new owners! They are looking after my SC now.

Being totally objective, my SC is a better car than my 2.4S in most ways. Especially as a grand tourer. It's a lot more refined and less peaky. But obviously doesn't quite have that raw appeal of the earlier cars.