Old 10-09-21, 06:27 AM
GrainBrain

Bikes: LeMond Zurich, Giant Talon 29er

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1228 Post(s)
Liked 638 Times in 478 Posts
Originally Posted by slcbob
Wow, it was something, I finally got to see all of it. Heck, I may rewatch the NBC feed though not until after the Falling Leaves. On GCN, Adam Blythe was on a moto and almost lost his mud commentating his way through the Trouee. Great action, great coverage. I have a feeling it would be like re-watching Shrek, picking something new up each time. Watching it build from 40 or 50k out you could watch Colbrelli put together the seeds of his victory. Oops. Spoiler alert.
Ha I happened to catch that moment with Blythe on the Moto (maybe one of many?) - the camera lens muddy and fear in his voice!

Seriously the heck was Luke Rowe thinking? Maybe nothing, I've made plenty of bone headed mistakes on single track like that. Your hearts racing, tunnel vision, "ugh when do we ride pavement back to the bar?" - whack! Bad line into a stump.

I sympathize as well with Moscon's bike change. Maybe more sympathy for the bike? I'll stay focused on the technical aspects and another familiar situation of proper tire pressure in the muck - lower is better! I've had amazing rides of grippy wonder thanks to accidently burping the tire. Too, too bad they didn't take a moment to bleed some air.

I'm pretty certain that Colbrelli won riding tubeless Grand Prix 5000 tires right? That's crazy, I didn't find any more info on that. I love Continental's "black chili" compound.
Likes For GrainBrain: