View Single Post
Old 10-10-21, 09:39 AM
slcbob
bored of "Senior Member"

Bikes: Cross-Check/Nexus commuter. Several others for various forms of play.

Liked 676 Times in 509 Posts
Originally Posted by GrainBrain
Ha I happened to catch that moment with Blythe on the Moto (maybe one of many?) - the camera lens muddy and fear in his voice!

Seriously the heck was Luke Rowe thinking? Maybe nothing, I've made plenty of bone headed mistakes on single track like that. Your hearts racing, tunnel vision, "ugh when do we ride pavement back to the bar?" - whack! Bad line into a stump.

I sympathize as well with Moscon's bike change. Maybe more sympathy for the bike? I'll stay focused on the technical aspects and another familiar situation of proper tire pressure in the muck - lower is better! I've had amazing rides of grippy wonder thanks to accidently burping the tire. Too, too bad they didn't take a moment to bleed some air.

I'm pretty certain that Colbrelli won riding tubeless Grand Prix 5000 tires right? That's crazy, I didn't find any more info on that. I love Continental's "black chili" compound.
Luke Rowe has a message for you, GrainBrain . To add balance to all the little love notes you've been getting from riders grateful the angel of death passed by their lentil on VG team roster day.

https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/luk...paris-roubaix/