Old 04-23-22, 11:50 AM
JacobLee 
Total Scrounge

Bikes: 71 International 72 Super Course 83 Gap

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
Liked 924 Times in 310 Posts
Okay, I did my best to reduce some bork-age and increase some stoke-age, but I’m not sure I succeeded. At least it’s going out the door three pounds heavier!

If anyone wants the plastic mtb levers, or a single Altus canti arm, let me know. Otherwise…

I really like this era of Suntour derailleurs. They just seem so beautiful, but in a sturdy, no-nonsense way. My 71 International has Suntour derailleurs from an ‘87 Hardrock, just because I think they look the business.

A BOC sticker, of course.

A Stabila sticker, because they make builders’ levels, not bike parts, and I own a few of them.

My daughter really liked the patch with a bunch of stuff on it because it reminds her of treasure chests in Minecraft. My wife used Google Lens to identify the image, and it’s called “Bag of Holding Patch”. Seems appropriately placed in a Box O’ Crap.

My wife liked the League of American Bicyclist patch, because we were in a patch mood.

The News and Views mag has approximately two months of bedtime reading material, after which time I’ll probably own a three speed.

Alright ascherer , it’s coming your way as soon as I hear back from you.

Thanks all!
Likes For JacobLee: