View Single Post
Old 08-22-22, 08:30 AM
cyccommute 
Mad bike riding scientist

Bikes: Some silver ones, a red one, a black and orange one, and a few titanium ones

Mentioned: 153 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6262 Post(s)
Liked 4,285 Times in 2,402 Posts
Originally Posted by tessellahedron
I just tossed a vulcanizing patch kit and a $4 Amazon foot pump that only does 60psi into my pannier. I'm going to re-attemp the 66 mile ride. If I can ever so having thi go back and fix this pathetic auto- correct that is. F'n hate it.

thank you for the many good suggestions. They're we're a couple I wasn't already doing.

sorry the software on my tablet sucks. I really di speak English but I'm not wasting my time fixing this price of junk as king as is remotely legible. Yeah f this tablet.
Don’t expect too much out of a $4 pump. A Topeak Road Morph may cost $50 but it’s capable of far more than 60 psi and it will last a whole lot longer than a cheap pump. I have several pumps that at have been used often and are close to 20 years old. They also are a whole lot easier to carry than a foot pump in addition to being a whole light lighter.
Gold Fever Three days of dirt in Colorado
Pokin' around the Poconos A cold ride around Lake Erie
Dinosaurs in Colorado A mountain bike guide to the Purgatory Canyon dinosaur trackway
Solo Without Pie. The search for pie in the Midwest.
Picking the Scablands. Washington and Oregon, 2005. Pie and spiders on the Columbia River!

Likes For cyccommute: