View Single Post
Old 09-07-22, 11:03 PM
mkeller234
Rustbelt Rider

Bikes: 1990 Trek 1420 - 1978 Raleigh Professional - 1973 Schwinn Collegiate - 1974 Schwinn Suburban

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
Liked 372 Times in 177 Posts
Originally Posted by Senrab62
I've always appreciated the sprint. Well sorted, and ability to run brakes. And that color way is lovely 🌹

That being said, I've seen them go from about $100-500, but they don't come around very often. eBay would gross more, but you'd have to consider fees and shipping.

I'd say $3-500 on CL or marketplace or $5-800 on eBay. They're rare, but not exotic or as collectible as some other marquees. If that happens to be a 60cm and you decide to sell, let me know! Last thing I need is a vintage track bike, but what's one more?!
Originally Posted by DMC707
Cool! A factory built fixed gear trainer

Is the crankset 144 bcd? (cant quite tell in the pics )
Originally Posted by TugaDude
Vintage track bikes don't come up for sale very often. The color is very attractive and the condition overall very good. I could see it easily fetching $500.00 or more. Is that a 56cm frame?
Thanks all for the opinions on value, all higher than I would have guessed. Although, it’s likely my market is lower than average too.

I am hoping not to sell it. I bought another bike with the promise to my wife that I would sell other bike stuff to pay for it. I’m over half way and I still have a few other items to sell first.
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)