View Single Post
Old 01-03-23, 10:05 AM
momoman

Bikes: 2013 Wilier Gran Turismo, 1983 Trek 760, 80's Colnago Super, 90's De Rosa SLX, 2009 Waterford 22 Series Singlespeed, 85 Medici Pro Strada, De Rosa Alumino frameset, Dave Molten Fuso frameset, 70's beater Peugeot PX10, Zizzo Liberte, 2022 Yoeleo R12

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Liked 200 Times in 92 Posts
Originally Posted by bargo68
Picked up this Fuso 58 frameset from a local-ish co-op down in Palo Alto. Has some nominal wear and it needed some light adjustment in the rear triangle but overall a survivor in nice shape. Got the 6800 Ultegra group for pretty cheap from CL and the bars and stem from my local co-op in San Rafael. Wheelset is Fulcrum 5S with the labels removed which was gotten from a Goodwill also in San Rafael! Seatpost and saddle were in the parts bin. Just taped the bars yesterday, which was our only day without rain in the forecast for about a week.
Awaiting a nice, dry day to put some miles on it and dial it in a bit....

Wow! That’s a great looking build!
I bought a repainted 58cm Fuso frameset in April 2020 but haven’t built it up yet. I was going to build it with Suntour Superbe components to keep it an 80’s bike but now you have me seriously reconsidering! I have a set of Fulcrum 5’s with black spokes laying around and a Shimano Ultegra 6700 groupset laying around also!

Which BB did you use?
Likes For momoman: