Old 04-04-23, 04:13 PM
peterws

Bikes: Carrera Virtuoso and friend

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked 47 Times in 38 Posts
Originally Posted by Carbonfiberboy
That sounds familiar. My experience suggests that the ECG won't show anything though you might have a partially blocked cardiac artery or arteries My cardiologist(s) only found my problem with an angiogram. My issue was bad enough that I passed out on the bike, still no clinical evidence found over a period of months and various exams before that potentially expensive and invasive exam and its bonus, 2 stents. Hope you have decent health insurance. During that long period between my initial syncope and the stents, while 2 cardiologists couldn't find their butts with both hands, I think my heart sustained permanent damage. I suggest finding a sports cardiologist now.

My numbers were as good as yours or better. I only had deposits in coronary arteries, everything else was good. For more fun with BP, see: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1...ha.107.487439#
That is useful info, thanks for that. I just had my last called for check up (stops after mid 70s) and an unusually high bp set the thing in motion. It could have been due to the annoying little brat of an older kid, playing his games loudly. Remonstrations would only have brought trouble, so i sat in out. But I'm also left wondering if Fexofendine antihistamines play a part.
Happy days!