Old 04-14-23, 05:01 AM
Jughed

Bikes: Lemond Zurich/Trek ALR/Giant TCX/Sette CX1

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 603 Post(s)
Liked 860 Times in 435 Posts
Originally Posted by OBoile
I've never head about this diet, but this part is complete BS.

As others have posted here, you burn fat at low intensities regardless of whether you're glycogen depleted or not.
Take this into consideration when determining how much you trust this diet and remember how all diets ultimately work:
Yeah - not true for everyone.

If I ate the same amount of carb rich calories as I do fat and protein rich - I blow up like a balloon.

And not for nuttin - I typically eat 2x per day, under 2000 calories of high quality whole/real foods, ride 100-150 miles per week ++ And I don't eat on my rides, and only drink water 95% of the time. No sugars, goo's, gels... and no sugar at all in my diet. Zero sugar for that matter. No alcohol, no juice - water, meat, protein and veggies. Thats it.

I am "supposed" to eat 3000+ calories per day to maintain my body weight @ my level of exercise. I am "supposed" to eat 2700 calories per day to lose 1/2# per week.

5'11" @ 192#'s and holding fast. I can gain weight at will. Any time any where - I can gain crazy amounts of weight in a hurry. Losing a pound is a knock down drag out fight.