Old 05-05-23, 08:25 PM
beng1
Banned

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
Liked 348 Times in 195 Posts
Originally Posted by john m flores
Motorcyclists ride because they love how it feels and despite being told at every party that someone's cousin's nephew's friend's father got into a bad wreck and now can't make their own lemonade. And we all know someone that has been seriously injured or killed in an accident. So we wave at each other as a sign of camaraderie in our small community of riders..
I like the feeling of driving my stick-shift Camry, and I know lots of people who have died in automobile crashes, but I could still give two-hoots about waving at other automobile drivers no matter if they are driving the same car I am or not.

I grew up with motorcycles and rode them for years, that is how I know they wave at each other because they always wave at me when I ride my motorcycle, but again, that is their problem they are so desperate or insecure they have to bother strangers because they are using the same transportation. Motorcycling was ruined for me beginning in the 1980s when Harley Davidson went full Wall-Street and turned motorcycling into a fashion-trend and accessory. If anyone got into motorcycling after about 1983 I have zero use for them, especially if they ride Harleys or Harley clones, no thanks.

Today I was riding my bicycle over a street, keeping off to the right side going with traffic, and an E-biker came up the street going the wrong way on my side against traffic, and they were going Fast, and for a moment there was a danger of a collision with this...........person. And I have had other close-calls with them pulling similar stunts, going the wrong way or cutting around me getting quite close at high-speeds. If one of them ever hits me they better hope I am dead because an bruises I get I will be glad to return to them.

E-bikes are fashionable, trendy consumer goods that are lacking in much -needed regulation, and I have not seen anyone on one of them that impresses me in the least, quite the opposite in fact, it seems like the dregs of humanity gravitate towards them as they do to anything fashionable or trendy.
Likes For beng1: