Old 05-16-23, 12:01 PM
machinist42
mycocyclist

Bikes: 1964 Schwinn Paramount P-13 DeLuxe, 1964 Schwinn Sport Super Sport, 1972 Falcon San Remo, 1974 Maserati MT-1, 1974 Raleigh International, 1984 Lotus Odyssey, 198? Rossin Ghibli, 1990 LeMond Le Vanquer (sic), 1991 Specialized Allez Transition Pro, +

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 916 Post(s)
Liked 871 Times in 473 Posts
Quixotic

Originally Posted by tiger1964
It might be worthwhile for you to hit the Lidl website and use the Contact Us function. A couple of times I've done so, they have promptly responded. You could ask if they knew when they next intended to feature bicycle products including the stand.
Originally Posted by Lattz
Don't you guys have Lidl online in the US which sells pretty much the same stuff almost all year long? Sometimes even with dirt cheap delivery? (I mean we have but I'm also always excited that i can dig through the stuff in person.. same with hand tools)
Yes, but where is The Fun in that?

Could've driven down to look at the De Bernardi, but instead packed a rucksack, hiked a mile or two on a shiny 90F day to a Bus Stop, walked from a Bus Stop about the same, spent a couple hours making the De Bernardi Max roadworthy while hanging with the seller and his kids, and then rode it home, enjoying a random encounter with another rider, discovering the Bike Stuff at Lidl's and attending an Opening.

It's all about The Journey, if you let it be?