martl
Strong Walker

Bikes: too many

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
Liked 490 Times in 259 Posts
Originally Posted by gaucho777
1a. As a teenager, I would sometimes sneak onto golf courses at night and wade into the ponds with bare feet to fish out the golf balls. Then my friends and I would clean up and sell the golf balls on the weekend outside the entrance to the golf course. 1b. My first job out of college, I worked with a company that did advising for Native American tribes.
This is an actual profession i learned - golf ball diver
translated: Salary: How much does a golf ball diver make? - Job - now.de (www-jetzt-de.translate.goog)

1 i was an on-call interviewee for a market research company. As such, i posed as an abitioned hobby photographer and a whisky drinker, among other things. It paid 20€ a session plus free sandwiches. Whole scheme got busted when it became obvious that at a group interview where "regular reader of a very stupid lifestyle magazine" was the requirement, no one in the room had ever read a single issue, or cared.
2 i hiked the Bhutan Snowman Trek, the Great Zanskar Trek, and the Singalila- Kanchenchunga trek
3 our schools don't usually have mascots, but we had a stone lion at the front gate.
Likes For martl: