View Single Post
Old 06-27-23, 07:24 AM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11076 Post(s)
Liked 7,655 Times in 4,267 Posts
Originally Posted by livedarklions
Were you "called out"? That seems a tad melodramatic.

So when a cop asks you to "watch out for pedestrians", do you say "are you going to caution that guy for scratching his nose"?

Don't think there's actually a rule against AI (I lobbied for one), but the warning that a mod gave was that if it became clear that posting the AI stuff violated a copyright claim, that someone who was in the habit of posting AI might find that ALL of their posts had been deleted because the mods weren't going to sift through to find any AI.
Originally Posted by livedarklions
OK, Karen.

Settle down, I didnt actually think BillyD would call out those who claimed the OP is a sock. I just found it funny that in a thread where the OP was straight up called a sock, my flippant AI based reply was what a mod took issue with. I genuinely didnt know we arent allowed to AI respond, but I did know calling posters a sock is a no-no.
As for the Powers gif, its a funny gif. I chuckled when I posted it because it was a funny way to respond to myself.

Your cop and nose scratch example is...well I will have to spend a minute trying to figure out how that in any way relates to this, but I doubt I will spend more than a minute.

Go criticize those who are claiming the OP is a sock puppet. Oh...wait, you posted about that.