View Single Post
Old 08-21-23, 06:13 PM
Grudey1
Suburban Dad

Bikes: 2019 Trek Domane SL5 Disc, 2021 Giant Talon 2, 2012 Trek 7.1 FX, 2005 Trek Fuel 70, 2003 Trek 4500

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 18 Posts
Down 40 lbs. of Fat and Up 14 lbs. of Muscle

Started 290 lbs. back in early February. The clinic that I go to has a InBody body composition scanner that I can use any time I want to. It shows (with a printout of metrics) that I am losing fat and gaining muscle. I lost 5 inches off of my waist. Now... I have made serious lifestyle changes. I vigorously lift weights 4 to 5 hours per week and ride 3 to 5 hours per week. I prioritize protein in every meal, take supplements to include "green powders' such as AG1 and make a conscious effort to get enough sleep. I get my Semaglutide from a compounding pharmacy and thus do not pay the exorbitant prices for the name brand Wegovy.

Haters gonna hate but I am willing to stay on some level of Semaglutide for the rest of my life if I have to. It has given me a fighting chance to get my health back. Anyone who doesn't understand this has never spent most of their life contending with obesity.
Likes For Grudey1: