View Single Post
Old 09-01-23, 11:43 AM
habes78023 

Bikes: Constant rotation, Currently: 2009 Felt FC, 1999 Stumpjumper, Serotta KOM, Eisentraut Rainbowtraut, Trek 400 commuter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked 54 Times in 34 Posts
I'm a little surprised no one is putting any values out there on these. I'm tempted to say we could have combined all of the gudwyn threads into one.

These all look very nice, but we do only have one picture per bike. They are all desirable and would have interested buyers. Boston is a decent market, not quite as strong as some, but definitely not going to be the worst.

If you are trying to sell them quicker, you can probably get around 5-700 on most all of these and they could sell within a week on local selling platforms. If you are looking to get closer to top dollar, you're going to have to put more work in. Ebay listing with detailed descriptions and photos. There's also going to be sold listings to compare to. I'd expect average selling price could be in the low 1000, and they could all be gone within a month. True top dollar? many months and up to a year and you could get your average sale price near 1500+. This factors in one or two who might sell for big 2000+ and some that might linger and drop below 1000.

Take this all with a grain of salt as I'm an internet stranger who hasn't personally sold any of these models recently, but has a somewhat decent finger on the pulse and looked at each bicycle briefly (one picture per, but taken from the drive side, so that is appreciated).

Now perhaps others will feel brave enough to put their estimates out there.