Old 09-04-23, 06:23 AM
FREEBIRD1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked 208 Times in 106 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by Rick_D
Same. They're all very sketchy collections of parts, the ones I see. IDK if they're 2 or 4-stroke but they smoke like crazy, like trashed yard equipment (and let's give a shout out to the 2-stroke leaf blasters sweeping the dust from our late-summer gutters into our passing faces).

I put these together as a motorized hobby at first, never thought they would be any good., the higher quality Zeda kits changed my mind. If you have some mechanical knowledge , and assemble them properly they are very reliable, I have several thousand miles on some of mine. I use smokeless 2 stroke oil, and the stock exhaust and they are actually pretty quiet. I've had people tell me that's a cool e bike. They are-what-they-are, I have mine as a fun type item, and have let several friends use them for a while, and they love the things. They are completely self contained, no real electronics, charger or support equipment needed, they will run in hot/cold temperatures, they are much like early motorcycles (which derived from bicycles). I actually get some exercise with them as well, I pedal in areas that will not tolerate them, than kick the motor on to get home. There are definitely some jenky set-ups out there, and some hoologans that ride them.
Likes For FREEBIRD1: