Old 09-06-23, 10:23 AM
Bald Paul

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 842 Post(s)
Liked 1,696 Times in 798 Posts
Originally Posted by PeteHski
Weird.
It was. After two days and many hours between chat with Apple support, which was escalated to a higher power, which became a phone call and then giving permission for that person to see my computer screen as I attempted yet again, it was finally resolved after much trial and error.
Of course, then the Apple TV said I had to log into my iTunes account before I could download Zwift. Why that is, I have no explanation for. I think Apple tries to force you into their Matrix somehow.
I had downloaded iTunes previously, and when I couldn't log in, I removed it with Control Panel. Tried to reinstall, and was told it couldn't be installed due to a file that was of a later, updated version. Several more hours researching that issue, found the folder that the file had been in - evidently Control Panel left that behind on the uninstall - and deleted the folder. BTW, the file wasn't in it. After a clean reinstallation and signing into my iTunes account, I was able to download Zwift, and all is well with the world.
Except I ran out of Prozac.
Likes For Bald Paul: