View Single Post
Old 09-21-23, 07:59 PM
Maelochs

Bikes: 2015 Workswell 066, 2017 Workswell 093, 2014 Dawes Sheila, 1983 Cannondale 500, 1984 Raleigh Olympian, 2007 Cannondale Rize 4, 2017 Fuji Sportif 1 LE

Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7730 Post(s)
Liked 3,664 Times in 1,933 Posts
Originally Posted by Atlas Shrugged
Would it be ignorant as well to point out the single speed coaster brake bikes are the most popular bikes sold? ?
Probably not seeing as he said
Originally Posted by Broctoon
I bet in the sub-$1000 range, the category with the most bikes sold every year is 1x1 coaster brake, and second most is 3x something.
It would be ignorant not to read the thread before responding, some might say.
Originally Posted by Atlas Shrugged
In the context of mid range and up bikes of all types 3x is dead because 2x has evolved to outperform it. These forums have not generally taken into account big box bikes so not sure why they are entering the discussion now?
Are you for real? I cannot count how many multi-page threads I have read here about big-box bikes. Bald-faced lying is not a good look for you.

And if 3x is so dead, why does Shimano offer so many versions of it? Yeah, you will probably do better if you include facts with your lies ..... As you obviously decided you did not want to know Shimano offers a full range of triples ....