Old 10-08-23, 11:42 AM
Metieval

Bikes: Road bike, Hybrid, Gravel, Drop bar SS, hard tail MTB

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1218 Post(s)
Liked 298 Times in 214 Posts
Originally Posted by JohnDThompson
Shopping on a phone is tiresome, period. And I refuse to keep financial information on my phone, for security reasons.

FWIW, Firefox on android does tabs.
My android reloads tabs when switching between them. Not all web sites but trek does. So tabs don't help much. It does same thing so main page has their sales bullop, then you have to open specs, then on opening geo it reloads. Probably no big deal for those sitting on 5g in the city. For rural, its just using up data (albeit unlimited), its just data that doesn't need to reload and reload and reload. Use my laptop, and Hotspot. Now a web page that insist on reloading data is just going to be very irritating. Like trying to pump up a punctured tube then putting the patch on. 😆 🤣

Anyways trek doesn't have any options for me. 68.5 HA is more steep than I want, and the roscoe is too much of a trail bike.

At the same time, it was frustrating enough that in the future I don't even want to browse their web page, which would be the door opener for me to even walk into one of their stores. Then again lots of mom an pop stores to walk into. If any of them carry trek. Then I'll see trek bikes. But trek is elbowing the mom and pop stores out. Sad..