Old 10-09-23, 07:40 AM
Mr. 66

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1163 Post(s)
Liked 1,839 Times in 997 Posts
Originally Posted by 88ss
Oh, and by the way, I do not drink coffee and would never spend a dime at Starbucks. The Starbucks I took this photo at is one on a regular route I ride, and often as I ride by the line of SUVs etc. lined up in it's drive-through I will taunt them with "Starbucks is for losers" etc.. What Starbucks does have to offer is a generic backdrop for a photograph that can not be associated with any particular part of the USA or world for that matter, because they are all over like the plague, which they actually are......

I drink coffee, not much of Starbuck's. Why are you promoting a company that you don't like? That company like or hate is a job creator. Interesting company, The owner, Howard Shultz, he couldn't run a basketball team worth a crap, lol. The way he ran that team was very poor, so bad that he had to sell because the press was bad it was hurting the public opinion of the Starbucks company stock. Let alone was a laughing stock of the NBA. I used to go to Starbucks when they roasted in house at the Pike Place Market location.

So I don't drink Starbucks often and don't watch NBA at all.

I think I like Starbucks more than the jackash comebacks.