Old 11-20-23, 05:49 AM
sysrq

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Finally found vintage style finger pattern grips on amazon, but now they are made with comb like texture on the other side which might become uncomfortable after a while.
Seems like smooth and glossy texture might reduce skin soreness according to experience with the original finger pattern grips.
Decided to go for barrel shaped grips since motorcycle riders consider those comfortable.
There are also Thorn anatomically shaped cork barrel grips and some other cork grips but texture of those might be too rought compared to glossy rubber, since even ESI grips feel too abrasive.

I think the right shape is more important since it encourages you to not hold the the grips too tight.

The only barrel shaped grips I found on Amazon where from Topcabin and those turned out to be too short.
Not sure if 22mm motorcycle grips can be used since on 22.2mm bicycle handlebars. Throttle side is 25 mm so those are out of the question.
I think I can't use ergon style grips nor regular round grips after recent hook of hamate trauma which happened 14 months ago.
Edit.
I think these ones which have the smallest deameter outer size around the edge of the palm even compared to more expensive one might work better.
https://www.amazon.com/VELO-Kork-Lenkergriffe/dp/B07NZZMN8M

Last edited by sysrq; 11-20-23 at 04:59 PM.