Old 12-05-23, 06:10 PM
DMC707

Bikes: Too many to list

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1765 Post(s)
Liked 1,125 Times in 746 Posts
Originally Posted by Grudey1
I'm down over 55 lbs. since February WITH NO MUSCLE LOSS. I know this because I regularly use the high-end InBody machine at the clinic I go to. Now, I am very careful about eating enough protein everyday and weightlift heavy 3x per week. I also bike 2-3 days per week.

You feel full very quickly so you have to prioritize what you eat. You can literally fill up with bread and then have zero appetite for your actual meal if you aren't careful. I occasionally get mild heartburn the day or two after my weekly shot but that is the extent of my side effects.
Thats good. We started at roughly the same time . I am 10 months into this and the day i get my shot , i still feel poorly for the remainder of the day. Listless and lethargic.

I have had periods where i havent lost any weight for 2 or 3 weeks but overall , it is working as i am closing in on the 70 pound mark. I am going to make a big push but i am looking at the reality that i may not hit my 100 pound down mark in a calendar year. I started at 324, so even with 100 pounds down, i will still be a Clydesdale (although my local racing organization has changed the Clydesdale weight from 200 lbs to 225 )

My goal when i started was 225, but after further consideration and looking at body fat analysis scans and the like , my goal has shifted and i would now like to get sub 200. I just am not carrying the muscle mass to make 225 work out the way i want it
Likes For DMC707: