Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6330 Post(s)
Liked 4,923 Times in 3,389 Posts
Originally Posted by jzr756
Thank you Iride01 I did try rotating repositioning the bar and levers seems it's the closest I'll get. Not sure how the spacer works, where would it be palced?
The spacer I was talking about is something you'll have to improvise and fabricate yourself. Essentially the same as the shim that ThermionicScott mentioned. It'd go between the lever where the cable attatches and the body of the lever where the cable exits.

The "turkey levers" he mentioned will also do the same thing and allow you another hand position on those bars that has access to brakes. They typically call them "safety levers", but you'd be a turkey to believe they offer you anymore ability to stop quick. They usually only give you very limited stopping power when used. But they don't affect the stopping power when you use the actually brake lever. I had them on more than one of my old bikes. Thankfully I graduated to new bikes after over 41 years riding those beautiful old things. I don't regret getting rid of my old bikes for new.