DMC707

Bikes: Too many to list

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1765 Post(s)
Liked 1,125 Times in 746 Posts
Originally Posted by RubeRad
Great work, thanks for sharing!

By 'haunchy' do you mean big waist/butt? or jowly cheeks? Because the latter could just be looser skin with age

249 beats me, I hover at 255 all the time, and the fact that there is no reason I couldn't be a healthy 180-200 is a fact that I can give mental assent to, but always have a hard time really believing.

I don't think ozempic is the path for me though. Just need to eat a lot less. (And exercise maybe a little more). I've noticed a change in myself the past 6mo or so, in opportunities for gluttony (free food at work, pot lucks at church etc), I get full quicker and end up eating less. Tryna lean into that.

LOL -- just too big at the waist-- i gotta pay attention to the clothes i wear more. Have lots of pants that are too big now too and all the material just bunches up , then when you throw a shirt over the top of the whole shooting match, it makes you look wide as a bus. The loose skin deal is already starting to correct itself in the upper arms and chin area.
The lady who referred me to the clinic i go to didnt have as big of a problem as me, so when she lost 40 lbs, she looked like she was just released from a POW camp, but now months later, she's still the same weight, but her face has got some fullness back and some loose skin on her neck has tightened up. The human body has an amazing ability to heal itself as long as we are patient -- depends on how much we're dealing with too though for sure

Sounds like you've got a good bead on what your triggerpoint food issues are. Id say that something like ozempic for me was a last resort issue -- i was so fat i had people asking me if i had considered heading down to mexico for gastric bypass surgery and things like that -- thats a ego crusher. I'm still a long ways from goal weight and i am gearing up for a fight as i dont think the last 1/3rd of the journey will be easy at all but i'll keep popping in from time to time to update, good bad or indifferent

but if i wear some