Thread: Elec bikes
View Single Post
Old 02-15-24, 09:22 AM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4471 Post(s)
Liked 4,141 Times in 2,769 Posts
Originally Posted by cat0020
As usual, you assume my personal views instead of reading the articles I supplied.
Articles I supplied may or may not represent my point of view, but you certainly think so.

If you have evidence to support your claim that moped definition has been established since 1952, why don't you provide a link to it?
No link, no evidence, you're just full of BS.

You assume that I have an odd definition, when the definition of moped is provided in the articles I linked,
if you ever bother to read them, they are not necessarily my definition.

If you try to understand the articles provided, instead of assuming them to be my definition, maybe you could discuss this topic with facts instead of personal opinion.

Whatever your position is toward e-mopeds, without evidence to support your claims, you're just stating your opinion, and opinions are like a-holes, everybody's got one, and all of them stink.

If you don't know why, maybe you should look up the definition of ebike vs e-moped as I did.

Classification are clearly demostrated in the articles I provided in my earlier posts,

Actually, electric motor, hub motor, mid-drive motor, they are all motor, some are classified as ebike for sure.

Maybe you can provide a link to what you've read?
What is their legal definition of ebike vs e-moped?
You keep hiding behind this veil of "I post articles from the same place every single time but those don't represent me in fact I haven't said anything about my views ever" You act like what you post is somehow written by someone else and doesn't hold any view points of your own. It is ridiculous every time you say something or do something around here it feels like you are saying "no I didn't that was someone else using my name" just own up to your own stuff or continue being a B.S. artist and just use the tag line "B.S. artist" so nobody is confused.

I post my opinions and am honest about them, why can't you be?

The term moped can easily be searched but the source from where I saw it a long time ago: was this: https://web.archive.org/web/20070205...ag_2002_24.pdf
It was a term coined by a Swedish Journalist Harald Nielsen.