View Single Post
Old 03-09-24, 09:16 AM
Servantofchrist

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Why polished lugs on a bianchi?

Youve found 1 of the 48 frames i have completed. Iam the guy who did it. Because if you were alive at that time it was a special option you could have had done for 83 dollars. Now times have changed. I've High polished lugs from a colnago to a Panasonic. Even done some engraving also. It's not hard. There's 3 ways to engrave and 4 ways to high polish. About 8 years ago I prayed to Jesus christ to reveal to me one of these best ways I can make a bike better. I saw myself doing it in a dream. So I started doing it ever since. It kinda breaks my heart it did not remain with the full campy (victory) ,campy wheelset (it was already on the bike) and did not have any tires( it was in complete running order when I sold it for 250$) Yes 250. I'll never sell a bike for over 500 bucks. That's ridiculous. But I have sold 3 carbon bikes each 450. Carbon c40 2009 colnago, carbon eddy merckx, orbea orca. I last released a serotta colorado 2, 2010 raleigh record ace with polished lugs and I'm working on another bianchi. The best work was done on a wilier triestina I let go for 250 and a white 80s bianchi that had red lettering with formula tubing. Chico from san antonio. God bless.