View Single Post
Old 03-19-24, 04:46 PM
phughes

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
Liked 1,348 Times in 777 Posts
Originally Posted by indyfabz
For sure, and I’m a slow reader. But I sometimes top it off if I have convenient power. I was pleasantly surprised to see how quickly it charges.
Yeah, I will top it off especially if I have a book I have downloaded from a library that is getting ready to expire. As long as I don't turn off the reader, I can continue to read an expired book. If it runs out of power I lose it. Ereaders have been a game changer for me. I started with Sony at least 15 years ago. They were the first that were hooked up with public libraries. I was finally able to travel with library books. I never liked taking library books with me when I traveled for work because I never knew if I would get stuck out past the loan period, and I didn't want to travel with hardbacks or possibly lose one. With the ereader I could load it up and they simply expire. Love it. It has saved me so much money since I no longer have to buy books for travel. Considering I sometimes read a book a day while traveling for work, it used to add up quickly. I would seek out the book trade shelves as much as possible.