Old 03-24-24, 05:44 AM
carpediemracing 

Bikes: Tsunami road bikes, Dolan DF4 track

Liked 182 Times in 104 Posts
Your garage is a lot more, uh, nicer than mine. I'd be sharing my rides with the chipmunks that like to run through it. And the odd frog in the summer.

This is my basement. Track bike to the right. Recently did the two screen thing. Music, course map (so I can see where the sprints are and stuff), phone companion app on top of the stereo thing, trackball because mouse doesn't work well on a limited area surface.

Plan is to reduce the foot print - a compact receiver/amp (need to buy), a smaller footprint computer (have it already), the drawer thing will be under the mirror, and the track bike will have some kind of rollers cage around it so I can do rollers. Also want to make it easier to get the CycleOps 300 in and out of that spot. Leg press machine to the right of the track bike, but it seems to kill my back so not using it. Based on how fast I move, revamping the room will be done in the next 5 to 10 years.

"...during the Lance years, being fit became the No. 1 thing. Totally the only thing. It’s a big part of what we do, but fitness is not the only thing. There’s skills, there’s tactics … there’s all kinds of stuff..." Tim Johnson
Likes For carpediemracing: