Old 03-27-24, 10:45 AM
merziac

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci/Ti x3, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton x2, Bornstein, Paisley,1958-74 Paramounts x3, 3rensho, 74 Moto TC, 73-78 Raleigh Pro's x5, Marinoni x2, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

Mentioned: 271 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Liked 6,558 Times in 3,765 Posts
Originally Posted by Kabuki12
Van, Thank you for posting this. I passed up an early eighties chrome Stumpy a while ago and I kick myself . It was tall like this and tall Mountain bikes are pretty hard to come by , much less chromies! You have that set perfectly.....FOR ME!!!! Sweet set up , Joe
You're welcome and Tx.

Seems like this was originally chrome but it has newer stick on decals and so far no one has ever seen a chrome one so its a bit odd.

I honestly haven't ridden it much but it rides very well, the bars are low for me and I put a stem riser extension on it that didn't help much and looks horrific so.......

I have a languishing big Stumpy frame that's very rough, looks like someone scraped on the paint with a screw driver, I may build it up just for fun but its really ugly so it would be a beater and deserves better.

Last edited by merziac; 03-27-24 at 10:52 AM.
Likes For merziac: