Old 04-08-24, 07:40 AM
joejack951

Bikes: 2016 Hong Fu FM-079-F, 1984 Trek 660, 2005 Iron Horse Warrior Expert, 2009 Pedal Force CX1, 2016 Islabikes Beinn 20 (son's)

Liked 94 Times in 65 Posts
Originally Posted by cantiger
Oh, headtube of course, my bad, thanks for the swift reply. Thought I'd seen the figures somewhere when watching the video a few days ago but couldn't find back where it was.

Since the fork is this Crust's Lightning Bolt one (can't post links yet with under 10 posts) i'll go with the 202mm version then. (Next longer would be 232mm).

Now if only those Nitto tall stack stems wouldn't be quite so scarce.
This fork?

The 202 mm version will do it. Alternatively, you could use the next size up and cut off the excess. They have plenty of threads for that per the description.

Crust has worked with me in the past on my thru axle conversion kits. Unlike some manufacturers, they were open to my questions and recognized that more options are better for their customers than less. I'd love to show them their fork with an innicycle conversion headset.

Tall stack stems work a treat with this headset. Good luck finding one! Maybe try one of these: https://velo-orange.com/products/vo-...stem-31-8-rise