View Single Post
Old 04-08-24, 03:11 PM
Koyote

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7089 Post(s)
Liked 11,208 Times in 4,785 Posts
Originally Posted by 3alarmer
....and it's faster if you want to go slower, apparently. Telling me I have no idea what I'm talking about, railing about the hole I'm digging...misquoting me with a strawman and refusing to respond to what I actually wrote ? This is typical of people who have an agenda. Yours is mysterious. You don't ride a full race road bike, by your own statement in that regard. But you refuse to acknowledge that maybe what I wrote was in regard to just that sort of bike, not to aerodynamic improvements in general.

I think you once had me on ignore, and you've certainly characterized me as a "space cadet troll".

Declarative arguments are not the same as actual discussion with the idea of exchanging information. So I guess you win whatever you win here. I hope it's worthy of your time. You get the last at bat, because I'm unlikely to respond. They don't want the refugees to get too uppity in here.

Edit: Oh yeah, the idea that someone who spends more time on the course is "taking full advantage" of his pro race bike will probably be a great defense the next time someone gets cut from a professional team. They can use this thread as a reference.
I am growing even more concerned about you. All of this spinning must be making you quite dizzy. Please don’t fall down and hit your head. If you did that, then you might follow up with something really crazy – like admitting that you’re wrong.
Likes For Koyote: