procrit
carbon is too light

Bikes: Yes.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked 255 Times in 162 Posts
Originally Posted by bampilot06
Try training at 4 am everyday. Speaking of which, wife finally let me go on a group ride. The group rides in my area switched from mornings to nights, no idea why. Anyways, I ride exclusively mornings usually don’t get passed by a single car, stop lights don’t apply etc, so this group ride, at rush hour, we spent more time waiting at traffic lights and cars, than actually riding. Kind of frustrating.

It’s a big race weekend in my area, unfortunately I won’t be able to participate. Also kind of frustrating, cause I have been training my ass off and it seems like whenever it’s race weekend something comes up, or work is in the way.

And another thing, why the hell does Dallas not have any USAC sanctioned races? I’ll be stuck there for all of May, nothing on bikereg.

Thank you for allowing this word vomit, you can thank TMONK.
Where you do you live/ride? Dallas used to have a couple of pretty good crit series', but it looks like that may have stopped recently. There's a road race in Crockett, in between Dallas and Houston, on May 4 & 5. Might be worth the drive if you can swing it. I'd also suggest the "The South Ride a.k.a. Ray Hubbard Loop" on the weekends while in town if you want to do a race simulation / fast group ride. Search for the facebook page, it's not letting me link it. Bring a mountain bike too, there's a lot of good trail systems in the area.