Old 04-17-24, 01:28 PM
WhyFi

Bikes: R3 Disc, Haanjo

Mentioned: 354 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20810 Post(s)
Liked 9,456 Times in 4,672 Posts
Originally Posted by Trsnrtr
Seriously! It's about time that you checked in.
bam says you were asking about my beans? I've been doing a lot of HappyMug, lately - they're one of the few roasters that I've come across that have reasonable shipping charges ($3 or free with orders over $40, I think). I'm mostly in to the lighter roasts and primarily natural processing - I like stuff with berry notes that come through in the cup, and light/natural has had the highest hit rate in that regard. Light can be tricky with espresso, though; I could never get it right before getting the lever machine - always sour.

Originally Posted by LAJ
Excellent on the family, and awesome on the expanded tool supply. I read of a CNC machine? That's way cool! I look forward to the goodies once you're versed in the operation. I hope the proposed small business fires off with minimal hiccups.

Humans and dogs are doing just fine. Thank you for asking.
The CNC is super cool. It's weird doing so much "woodworking" at the computer, but it suits me, so far.

Originally Posted by Velo Vol
Backlash?

I was quite disappointed there was no duck depicted on it. Possibly worth protesting over. Road blockading is the trending thing to do.
wut. The state bird is the common loon.