Old 04-20-24, 12:32 PM
AdventureManCO 
The Huffmeister

Bikes: '79 Trek 938, '86 Jim Merz Allez SE, '90 Miyata 1000, '68 PX-10, '80 PXN-10, '73 Super Course, '87 Guerciotti, '83 Trek 600, '80 Huffy Le Grande

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1285 Post(s)
Liked 3,681 Times in 1,468 Posts
Originally Posted by Murray Missile
Goal is still be down by a lot more but the Rossi and Jubile were worthy of adding. Just means a couple of former keepers gotta go in their place.

Big Bird is now headed out the door for sure and I've added the pair of Gitane mixtes to the list. That puts the hit list at 6. That's not counting the 3 I'm dropping off today. Almost forgot "Dave", the '67 Varsity! Make that 7, that will put me at N-8.

Wait a minute....... I forgot the Traveler I gifted my D-I-L and the VooDoo I just sold. I'm down THREE and will be at N-10 soon.

We need a James Brown "I Feel Good!" emoji!!! Guess this will have to do.

It's so odd, the elation that comes with bikes leaving, that nearly rivals the elation of bikes coming in haha.

Great work. Not only does it free up actual space, it frees up mental space as well. I always need a few projects banging around to keep me engaged, but I find that too many is no good. Excellent job!! Now we just gotta work on this weird Raleigh fascination that jdawginsc has recently become afflicted with. I think he caught the bug from cudak888 . Fortunately I recently recoverd from it and there are currently no more Raleighs in the shop

Likes For AdventureManCO: