Thread: Rear Racks
View Single Post
Old 04-27-24, 08:04 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4471 Post(s)
Liked 4,139 Times in 2,767 Posts
Originally Posted by Tourist in MSN
I have no complaints about my Racktime Addit rack welding. That rack is quite different in design than the one that Yan cited. My Addit is at this link:
https://www.racktime.com/en/racktime...-product/addit

That said, I also use a Tubus Logo EVO which I mentioned above that I was very happy with. I use the Logo EVO on my medium and heavy touring bikes. The Addit has a lower weight rating and I use that on my light touring bike.

Both the Logo EVO and the Addit are outstanding pannier racks.
Agreed! I have a Racktime I-Valo Tour rack on a bike and it is great and another Racktime tour rack (though not I-Valo) on another bike. They are great racks and the welding is fine but to my point earlier they can seem to "look worse" compared to a steel weld which is usually less chunky and those who may not know that RT is aluminum and not steel like many of the Tubus racks.