Old 04-28-24, 01:49 PM
GrapeSap

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by veganbikes
Curious what you replaced the rear wheel with? It could be the new wheel is also not true or you replaced some of the worn out parts but there are still worn out parts. The frame could be damaged or something else entirely. A Huffy unfortunately is not worth putting much of anything towards money wise. In the end you can just buy a new one that will eventually have the same issues and likely have some issues from new but at least will be new.

You could also save up and buy a bike that will work for mountain biking or if not mountain biking for whatever riding you are doing. If you go to a bike shop they can help you get a new bike which will work a lot better and have good support behind it. You can also take the current bike to the shop and they can take a look at it and probably suggest buying a new bike a worn out Huffy is not really designed to be fixed and repaired without likely costing more than the bike is worth new.
So I haven’t replaced the wheel, I disassembled the hub of the wheel that the bike came with and I went in to replace all of those 3 things, hoping that it would solve the wobble issue however it seems like the issue is still showing. I feel like I should look around for another rim that’s similar to the one that my bike has, and if not I’ll save up and put money towards a better bike that hopefully doesn’t show issues just one year into owning it.