View Single Post
Old 04-30-24, 03:02 PM
Duragrouch

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1061 Post(s)
Liked 571 Times in 460 Posts
Originally Posted by Sentinel1
About 20 years ago I had an American girlfriend who lived in Lewisville Texas. I remember how hot it could get there. And when it got cold it was cold. It could snow one day. And the next day the fierce sun would melt everything. I saw a tornado in the 2 years I lived out there and that scared the he'll outta me. The awesome destructive power of nature is quite something.

I've never travelled alot with my folder. On the odd occasion I've jumped on a train if the weather turned. Well I'm 5 8" so not too tall. But I just love riding my folders. And can't wait for the good weather.

Have you ever filmed any of your Rides. It was so funny because I tried to film a trip a few weeks ago using my cellphone. And it's just too shaky. I think I'm going to have to invest in a go pro for the summer. Be nice to get some footage of placed I explore.
No film, but I take 10,000 times more pics now that I have a smartphone (only two years now).

In May decades ago, I was driving north out of Los Angeles heading north, as I got into the hills, poppies in full bloom, there were a few faint snow fleuries, I was told later there are areas of microclimates.

I always disliked hot climates, but I wouldn't live in Texas now if you paid me, for other reasons.