Old 05-02-24, 06:05 AM
chaadster
Thread Killer

Bikes: 15 Kinesis Racelight 4S, 76 Motebecane Gran Jubilée, 17 Dedacciai Gladiatore2, 12 Breezer Venturi, 09 Dahon Mariner, 12 Mercier Nano, 95 DeKerf Team SL, 19 Tern Rally, 21 Breezer Doppler Cafe+, 19 T-Lab X3, 91 Serotta CII, 23 3T Strada

Liked 1,931 Times in 1,162 Posts
Originally Posted by tFUnK
chaadster yes I absolutely hate how the rear tail drags when I'm wheeling it vertically through my cars in the garage! Both the rear and front tails have come off at least once - I'm on my last set of spare tails and nylon nuts. I'm assuming they've fixed the design with the newer versions. Functionally it won't matter much but it triggers the OCD in me when I lose a tail or screw. I will say I enjoy the bike much more with the fenders gone, but they've gotten me thru this past winter pretty well.
Yeah, the fender lengths are fixed now— performance does not suffer— and all but one screw and nut (connecting the rear halves) are gone, too, so the Mk3 is a significant improvement over the previous iterations. The RoadRacer is a great product, really a “best in class” product.
Likes For chaadster: