View Single Post
Old 05-03-24, 02:45 AM
panzerwagon 
Garage tetris expert

Bikes: A few. Ok, a lot

Liked 701 Times in 334 Posts
Originally Posted by davester
The bad news is that my "prior commitments" have evaporated due to illness in the family. However, the good news is that I will now be available to attend Cino. So now, the question is what bike to bring. I've ridden Cino twice (actually one and a half times) on my silver Cinelli Speciale Corsa with skinny tires and once on my chrome Ross Mt Hood MTB (which is the only device that I think can ride all the way through the moon dust). I'm leaning towards the Ross again this year. Waddaya think?
This year's theme is 'made in the USA'. Most American companies transitioned their frame production abroad in the 80's, but some smaller, independent companies held out for a while longer. We have a handful of Cino stalwarts who maintain the tradition of beautiful custom bike builds in Montana and Washington. So...bring your classic American steed, road or mountain, and we'll make a toast to craftspeople who keep the art of the custom build alive!
Dave, if you bring your Ross again, I'll bring mine-- assuming I can squeeze in the Cino-approved, and soon-to-be-traditional, 33.3mm jack browns. Together with Ross presumably riding his Ross again (I see he's registered), we can make it a quartet of Rosses (Rossa?). Start adding gears now...
Likes For panzerwagon: