Old 05-13-24, 06:00 AM
bruce19

Bikes: CAAD 12, MASI Gran Criterium S, Colnago World Cup CX & Guru steel

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1811 Post(s)
Liked 1,335 Times in 776 Posts
Originally Posted by jadmt
while I have only been with my wife for ~35 years she was only an occasional rec bike rider. she however has put about half a million miles on the back of my motorcycles with me..rarely complaining and has spent literally 100's of hours sitting next to me in a jeep doing some insane trails and sleeping on the ground in freezing weather....with nary a complaint....she is a keeper.
My PIL (Partner in Life) had never been on a motorcycle until she met me. Then I started taking her for short rides on my Ducati. It went so well that she and I threw some money together and bought a Triumph Sprint RS and did some trips out of CT to VT and ME and even to a BMW National Rally in Ohio. She no longer rides because we spend so much time cycling. My moto adventures are limited to around town and once or twice a year a 3-day weekend in New England or upstate NY. And, at 76 I sold my last Ducati (there have been 6 over the past 26 yrs) and bought a new Triumph Street Triple. She and I have been cycling together since we met which is about 20 yrs. It's a great partnership.
Likes For bruce19: