View Single Post
Old 05-15-24, 04:18 PM
SoCaled 

Bikes: Cuevas Custom, Cimmaron, 1988 "Pinalized Rockma", 1984 Trek 510, Moulton custom touring, Raleigh Competition GS, Bridgestone Mb-2 & 3, 1980's Peugeot - US, City, & Canyon Express (6)

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
Liked 4,097 Times in 1,979 Posts
Originally Posted by Leisesturm
. Stuff sack (amazing piece of kit) was stolen a couple year later. .
Missed this the first time I read your post. First ride I went on with the bag (to go shopping) I realized I would probably need a second lock for the trailer, since first one secures the bike and front wheel. When I got to the store and started to lock up, I realized I would need to do something with the bag. I looped the 2nd lock through the bag handles, trailer and the back triangle of the bike. I had a brief thought/concern that someone could just cut the handles and take the bag, but then the bag would be of much less use. I have little need for a "dry bag" here in SoCal but it is much easier to secure loose items in the bag than the trailer. It is also nice I can just pull the bag out the trailer and carry everything inside. I am tempted to find a right sized tote-bin that fits in the trailer and could be attached, no need to lock and for easy loading.