View Single Post
Old 07-13-06, 03:03 PM
genec
genec

Bikes: custom built, sannino, beachbike, giant trance x2

Liked 4,532 Times in 3,158 Posts
Originally Posted by nova
Fact is genec yours and other replies served no purpose at all other than to devert atention from the original intent of the post. You dont like the way he posted dont reply simple as that. All you did was turn a crash post in to a grammer bash post.. This was what you wanted to do and you did it so congrats you showed your better than every one else or did you hmm lets see "spelling checker" nope guess you did not prove it now did you"
No nova, I had no intention of doing that... I wanted the OP to make the post more readable so that it would not be read by only the select few that tried to decipher the message. I wanted the message readable by a wider audiance... but apparently the OP did not care, so the responses will be limited to those that either saw the original message and decided to wade through it, or by those that continue this as a spell checker police thing.

Sorry if you feel I was trying to divert attention... that was not my intention at all. And in light of your and other's feelings about the post, and since it can't be read anyway... I'm out of here... but I will gladly respond to the OP if they chose to post in a more readable manner.