View Single Post
Old 02-07-07, 01:00 AM
Big_knob
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by arreyonskyy
I deleted my post because of the stupidity of several people. ThIs WaS NoT a PoSt On GrAMmEr, NOR ON WHEN OR WHEN NOT TO USE CAPS PER ThE BeDfOrD HaNdBoOk FoR WrItErS. When i ride, i do not carry what ever that device is that messures speed (but i am sure some KNOW IT ALL WILL SAY).
Neither do I have Super Measure Man abilities to judge distance with an aprx. number.
All i can say concerning her speed is what the Trooper *noted on the accident report* and what the driver *REPORTED TO HER INSURANCE COMPANY*
WHY WAS I NOT THROWN 100 FT BEHIND THE CAR

******* BY THE GRACE OF GOD*********
that was directed to the "crash consulant" or what ever he is

What did the witness say SHE WAS ON THE CELL PHONE GOING FROM SIDE TO SIDE ON THE ROAD. BY ALL MEANS SHE WAS RECKLESS. Her child was in the front seat (an infant child) with the car seat in the back seat. MAY I REPEAT RECKLESS

WHY DID I MOVE TO THE MIDDLE ON THE ROAD. THE LAST TIME I CHECKED IT WAS THE ONLY WAY TO MOVE LEFT FROM RIGHT.
so carry on
YOU MAY DEBATE ON WHETHER OR NOT MY GRAMMER or cApS hurt your eyes.
The last time i was smashed into real good from a car was several years ago . The guy was going in excess of 60 MPH in a 35 MPH zone & he smashed into me from behind. When he hit me i smashed into his windshield shattering it with my back , rolled down the hood to the ground on my back & my arms went instinctively up(i spose) to catch the bumper keeping myself from being sucked up under the car as it was skidding 70+ft(as police measured) i remember seeing skythen undercarriage then sky then under carriage ...
I was not even hurt other than a few scrapes & bruises. totally smashed everything on my Schwinn Homegrown as it was tossed up in the air ,up & over the car.
No, i wasn't wearing a helmet. Gloves did save my hands though from furtherly being ground chuck.