View Single Post
Old 06-24-02, 05:14 AM
Gary W. Graley

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm hanging in there, last June weighed in at a hefty 225 and by Christmas dropped down to 185, since then dropped down to 178 but just yesterday weighed in at 186 which if you'll note is the wrong way! So I'm stepping up my daily ride to include more miles to help out and the main thing is my eating routine that I was following dropped by the wayside, chips and salsa and stuff that I had dropped I picked up, sweet tooth for salty things!

I used the Fit For Life II book by Harvey Diamond that works very well for me, fruit in the morning and light meals at night, nothing after 9pm. A life changing eating habit is the only way to do it, dieting is a way to start but you have to really purpose in your heart that you want to change the way you look and feel....

Right now I'm riding about 6 miles during lunch time, doing all my errands in town, I'll bump that up to at least 9 or 10 miles and try to get in that many again after work...just a little to far from home to commute in as I go in early and it's both dark and foggy a lot of the time, so the lunch rides work well, but now to step up the pace!
G2