Old 05-29-09, 02:52 PM
jebensch

Bikes: Bob Jackson Super Tourer, '83 Trek 700, Gazelle Champ Mondial, Nishiki Comp II, Moto Grand Record, Peugeot UO-10 SS

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by dannyg1
I probably wont be bringing rims, subway and all but I do have some NOS 32h Campagnolo Omega Aero's in anodized black. Pedals: I've got a set of Superbe track pedals that are in a mirrored, perfect shine. Saddles. What exactly are you looking for? I've got a Brooks B17 titanium and a couple of Brooks Professional's. I have others as well, but probably won't be bringing everything..
Whoa - Superbe track - nice. Had I not found Cyclones for my Suntour Nishiki, I'd make an offer. For the flips though I'm looking for solid but not impressive stuff. Beat-up Turbo saddles, the SR pedals that are tasteful rip-offs of the classics, y'know - stuff that won't make it hard to give up the bike once it's built!

I am looking for a white Regal for my own purposes, but that doesn't seem to be a commonly traded item. I guess that's a good sign for its performane, huh.

+1 CW, if I wanted live music while I looked at bike parts, I'd go to a street fair in Williamsburg/Greenpoint.