Old 09-19-09, 09:00 PM
thatguy
hehe... member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Have:

Not really digging my Bianchi Castro Valley.

No longer made, it's otherwise the same frame as the Volpe. Built for 1x9 drivetrains, it has horizontal dropouts to run SS/fixed too. Totally stock build.

Here's the breakdown:

Frames/fork/headset: Has the usual scratches from being locked up to stuff. One small bump in the top tube. Regardless of what Bianchi says, the TT measures about 57 c-c and the seat tube is about 56 c-c and 58 c-t. The top tube is flattened underneath for carrying.

Shimano Dynohub front hub and Tiagra rear hub laced to 32h Alex rims. There is no headlight included, but you can pick from a bunch of different lighting systems that work.

Complete 1x9 cyclocross drivetrain. Includes: Tiagra shifter and derailleurs, Sugino RD crank w/ chain guard, Shimano cantilever brakes, bars, stem, saddle and seatpost. Pretty much everything you need to get a 'cross build going.

Want:

I really want a Surly Crosscheck (58cm) or maybe another cyclocross/touring frame that can run double chainrings. I'm open to other bike items as well. I love vintage steel, wheelsets, etc.

Open to trades, whole or just part.

Ideas? Let's chat!

Last edited by thatguy; 09-19-09 at 09:08 PM.