View Single Post
Old 04-27-20, 07:21 AM
montclairbobbyb 
Recovering Bikeaholic

Bikes: 84 Specialized Expedtion, 85 StumpJumper, 85 Schwinn Cimarron, 2019 VO Polyvalent, 2007 Niner MCR, 2008 Niner SIR

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked 128 Times in 47 Posts
Originally Posted by somepetalhead
I have searched but i always find different frames or parts... The forums seems to be the place for a wealth of knowledge and bonehead humor which I don't mind at all.

I have been picking up little pieces here and there but never get the golden goose egg with frames that are my range.

With all of that being said its also part of my heritage and a few of us bike some of us ride competitively (well I guess my brother and I are the only ones that don't bike for competition)
Thanks for the posts I know some of a the Saavedra bits arent all the prettiest like the booty water brown "Roger" one but I do like all things stamped SAAVEDRA!

LEMME SEE THE BUILDS!
Yeah, I'm half sorry I didn't preserve and restore mine, since it came with all the original parts. I did an online search and found only one post about the components (which wasn't very positive). To me it was more about the frame and I was dying to get down to the bare "Naked Roger" metal and celebrate its beauty.

That said, I do love seeing the originals... Thanks for posting pics, and GOOD LUCK with your search. Long live Saavedra!!! 😊👍