View Single Post
Old 12-02-09, 09:00 PM
CourageousLion
Bumb Bike Addict by Trade

Bikes: 2000 Trek USPS, 2007 Trek 6.9 Madone, 2008 Giant TCR, 2008 Aegis Victory, 2007 Aegis Victory, 2006 Aegis Victory, 2010 Vellum Elemente, 2008 FSC, 2010 BH G5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
IM NOT FAT! and I weigh 260 and am 6'4" tall.

I'm 6'4" TWO HUNDRED and SIXTY, that is 260! I see these guys on here that weigh 200-220 and think that is still FORTY pounds less than I weigh. Almost the weight of THREE bicycles. Oh, and BTW...I have very little fat. MAYBE 10-15 pounds at the most. 20" biceps, HUGE calves and thighs. You can see some of my abs because I have so little. When you can see them well I weigh 245. That is my goal again. I was a linebacker in college and that is what I weighed then. Anyhow, I HAD to build a bike with wheels that would hold up or else I'd have to be buying wheels after every ride. WEIGHT no matter if it is fat or muscle still slows a guy down on hills. The enemy is GRAVITY. Nothing we can do about it. The bearings in the bike and tires can only take so much. Here is a shot to prove it to you just taken by my son in the hallway...

Yes, I am FIFTY FIVE. And I just shrugged SIX HUNDRED and FIFTY pounds at the gym. I can do a resistance curl of TWO HUNDRED and THIRTY FIVE pounds and can do FOUR HUNDRED pounds on the tricep machine. (It only goes to 250! We have to add the other 150) AND CAN'T GET UP THOSE HILLS ANY FASTER because GRAVITY works against me. In another words I do not have normal human strength.

Oh, and BTW...it isn't bragging when it is true.