View Single Post
Old 03-21-19, 11:26 AM
parkbrav

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
Liked 114 Times in 97 Posts
Originally Posted by Skipjacks
Slightly off topic...but you're kinda bossy.

You've told people how to act in this thread, not to name call, to go to other threads.

It's been a whole theme.

It's the main reason why I jumped to the conclusion that the other cyclist in your scenario wasn't really doing anything unsafe. You come across as someone who just wants to control everyone else.

If you're not actually this way, please take this as honest constructive criticism of how you come across online, said only to help.
Ok, well, I suggested that you read the thread before you jump in, because many of the points you had raised have already been addressed. I am at work and I don't appreciate having to repeat myself three or four times as I've done here. I asked for suggestions, I got suggestions, I followed the suggestions. Then the usefulness of the thread to me expired. Then you resurrected the thread. I don't know what else I can do to suggest that the thread is over.

Since I am the thread starter, I assume that I have a role here as a bit of a host, and I'm trying to steer away the name calling, yes, I think that's appropriate too, in the absence of the forum moderator.